Friday, January 14, 2011

Aprons

Lately, I'm on to making aprons. For Christmas baking sessions, I made each of my daughters a quilted apron. I used Margot Languedoc's pattern and Moda's Figgy Pudding fabric line. One apron was made with the red/green fabrics    


and the other the blues/whites. Each apron fits the colour fav's of each daughter.

And yesterday, I decided to use up a lone charm square pack...Blush, by Moda...and make myself one for Valentines day! It's in progress but here's a peak. Need to purchase a bit more from the line for backing and finishing. Oh...that means a trip to the quilt store. How fun!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful aprons! I have to look for that pattern now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri! FQS should have it in stock!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!