Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Again

I have been away...hence the lack of posts.  I flew to the great Canadian west to deliver 4 quilts to 3 of my Calgarian grandchildren. They were all a hit! 2 for the new baby, one fishy quilt for the little grandson, and one spaceship glow-in-the-dark quilt for the eldest grandson. It was so much fun turning out the lights in his bedroom and seeing this quilt with all its stars and constellations glowing in the dark!

Sew, I am back home now, ready to start a new project. I guess I will always have a quilt or two to make for the grandkiddies - especially as they grow out of their baby quilts. I do think there's another little guy out west who would love to have a glow-in-the-dark spaceship quilt too. On my upcoming quilt shop hop with a few friends, I will keep an eye out for more of this fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric - bet it was fun seeing those glow when the lights were out! Fun!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!