Monday, March 14, 2011

The Little Quilt

Hi: I'm glad you stopped by...

Just for fun, I made a little quilt for the puppy's basket. I had some leftovers from another project.


I laid out all the strips until I was satisfied...


I sewed the strips together


A completed top. And it fits on my cutting table! This one will be so easy to sandwich!


little quilts are fun to machine quilt. For this one I chose to freemotion daisies. "Daisies are such happy flowers!"


Binding on...and ready for the puppy.


Maggie loves her quilt.

Some people might find this indulgent...but it was a cloudy Sunday afternoon, and I just felt like a quick project that I'd be able to do, start to finish, in one afternoon. And it was therapy!

Thanks for the visit,

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!