Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Baby Girl

A new month! It is March, and March means a new baby in our family. We are soooo excited to welcome Baby Girl in the next few weeks. Sew of course, Nana gets busy making some soft girly quilts to welcome her. This one was quick to make and I'm ready to sew on the binding.
Pretty in Pink! Fabrics by Kauffman
This one was made years ago because I loved the fabric. I think she will love these colours. 
Pink & Chocolate! Two favorite things of a girly girl.
Fabrics by Henry Glass
I think she will need a bright, happy, modern looking quilt when she goes out shopping with her mom. Will this do?
Girl Friday by Andover Fabrics

I've pieced these little quilts together and prayed that God will give our new little granddaughter a safe arrival into this world, and a life full of blessing.  We can't wait to meet her! I am still in awe of the whole process of new life and birth. Awesome!

Happy March,
deborah

1 comment:

  1. Those are very beautiful fabrics and lots of good wishes to you and your family... grandiechildrens are the best aren't they???
    Thanks for your kind comment on my post on Sew We Quilt today... tea and snacks are available anytime....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!