Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby, It's Hot Outside

And I'm a hot mess. I am not a fan of hot, muggy weather...especially in June. July...ok. But this is too soon. Down side is, I'm not going to be outside much until this heat breaks. Upside is, I'm spending it in the basement where it's cool. Doing some cool quilting.

This is what I'm working on. It is a free BOM from Bunny Hill Designs and you can find it here. I'm thinking it will be a cute quilt for the fall and since we are overrun with squirrels in our neighbourhood due to the dozens of black walnut and butternut trees...what can I say? My friends think I'm nuts. No pun intended.

I am also working on getting my mind set to actually do some machine quilting and make a dent in the many quilt tops that are crying out to me. Sandwiching the quilt is not my favorite thing. So much bending and kneeling while I get everything ready to spray baste. It's not as bad as pinning though. Gave that up a long time ago :-0

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!