Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


When I was a little girl my mother would take us to visit her mother, who was very Scottish. The main event during the visit was for me, a visit to Nana's sewing room. She was a talented seamstress and I loved looking at her things. The other event that took place was a wee cup of tea (I had my own wee cup) and the tea was accompanied by Nana's scones and lemon cream. It was a real treat!

Ahhh...memories of being in the company of the family women. A special remembrance on Mother's Day.

So, happy mother's day to my two daughters and my daughter-in-law, my sister, and my four sisters-in-law...and my two nieces. Last, but not least of course, Happy Mothers Day to my very special and dear Mom.

Have a happy celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!